Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Weekend of Fun.

This weekend my older sister, Brittany came down for a visit (actually she's still here!). We were planning on going to visit her in Michigan, but a friend of our family tragically lost his life in a car accident the day before we were due to leave. So, she came down and we went shopping with the money we made from the Ethnic Expo at the Outlet Mall and and in Clarksville at the Green Tree Mall...Needless to say I spent more money than I had intended, but it's ok because my wardrobe was a little bit lacking. We also had a lot of family bonding at a lot of great restaraunts which was much needed. Hopefully today I will get to work on some items for the craft show...:S I don't know though...I feel like I've really been slacking, but I also think that when my sister comes down from Michigan I should spend the time with her...Welp who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to blog more!!