Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday

Hello. I think I have been having a pretty blah week. Today I went to Judy's house and saw lots of very cool crafts to sell in the show. I am feeling a tad guilty because I'm not doing much to help, but maybe that will change this week. This morning I went to work at Fairlawn...it was normal. It's nice though...I love their church. They are really one big family. I wish that my church could be like that, but it's just too big (even though I love their close knit church family environment...I cannot stay awake through one of their services lol). Also, today my family and I ate at one of my favorite Chinese restaurants...yum! Wow. Doing this blog makes me realize my life is pretty boring...if you are reading this then I'm sorry ha. It's strange though because I'm always busy, but I guess I need to find something to spice up my life...ha.

No comments: