Thursday, October 2, 2008

1st Blog!

Well this is my first blog. I guess you got that much from the title, but I don't really know what sort of things to write about in here. O. Well I am taking this class at IUPUC trying to get a degree in elementary ed (maybe a dual in Special Education) and today was our first day of "field experience" I put it that way because it was less than half of an hour long. It was a little bit useless ha...especially after they went to lunch after we were there for 15 minutes haha. O well the kids seemed pretty good. Also, I work at a local school as sort of a tutor for third through sixth graders. Many of those students come from really rough backgrounds, this year started out really rough(last week I broke up three fights in one day... I even threatened to call the police), but things are getting a lot better. Well I think that's a good way to get this thing started up.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Steph - Good start now show us some photos of those beautiful horses and the woods and area you live in. We want to see the beauty!! Call me - we need to paint Christmas ornaments!! LOL Judy